This month I have been looking into what stops Surrey from sleeping. In my perpetual bid to help Surrey get a better night’s sleep I was interested to confirm the top reasons people have trouble sleeping.
After a little bit of local research I found that the top reasons people are not sleeping well are:
· Summer heat (44%)
· Life stress (34%)
· Partner snoring (29%)
· Work related stress (27%)
· Poor mattress quality (20%)
This study proves what I have believed to be true since I started working in the bed business. As I have mentioned before sleep is extremely important to our well-being, it is important to me as a bed specialist to make sure that everyone is getting good quality sleep.
To help the community relax, de-stress and keep cool during the night I am hosting a Deep Sleep Event this Thursday 21st August at the Surrey Beds Purley store. The event will focus on the top reasons people can’t sleep and provide ideas and solutions from a number of experts including
- Wendy Borg – An excellent chiropractor to help with aches and pains http://www.optimal-spine.com/
- Kia Law – Auricular therapist with therapies for your every need http://www.nonsuchtherapy.co.uk/
- Ches Moulton – Hypnotherapist to help ease away any worries or fears http://chesmoulton.com/
- Jerry Cheshire – Bed specialist who can advise on the best mattress and bed accessories for the best night’s sleep http://surreybeds.co.uk/
I invite everyone to come along between 6pm – 9pm for some bubbly and light refreshments and to hear from our list of experts about how to relax and fall into a deep sleep.
To secure your place for free please confirm at http://bit.ly/Deep_Sleep